- Starting understanding of dangers of golf clubs and golf balls.
- Whistle tests to stand still and stop what they are doing when the whistle is blown.
- Random whistle blows during lessons.
- Positioning in line while hitting balls, and not stepping out of line.
- How many people can play together on a golf course?
- What to shout if a golf ball is heading towards someone?
- What to do if someone shouts “Four “ on a golf course?
- Positioning of hands for Hold or Grip.
- Both hands close together with no gaps between hands.
- How wide should your feet be apart. ( shoulder width )
- Swing always starts with club head behind the ball.
- Clubface aimed at the target.
Teaching methods are established with single word to mean each position for clarity to the child!