Golftastic in schools
At GolfTastic we aim to teach children the fundamentals of golf in a fun and educational way whilst increasing fitness levels and improving development in all aspects of life.
Our fun, safe and challenging classes have been taken on by a number of local schools. We have worked with them on projects such as classes and after school kids clubs. These schools have included:
- Campbell Junior School http://golftastic.class4kids.co.uk/
- Downey House https://golftastic.class4kids.co.uk/
- Downshire Primary School https://golftastic.class4kids.co.uk/
- Inchmarlo https://golftastic.class4kids.co.uk/
- Stranmillis Primary Schoolhttp://golftastic.class4kids.co.uk
- Meadow Bridge Primary School http://goltastic.class4kids.co.uk
From extensive research and 20 years experience teaching group lessons for children we know that creating a fundamental skill base from an early age will give children a chance to realise their ambitions and unlock their potential. GolfTastic creates an opportunity to provide a fun learning experience to set children on their way to a lifetime of golf.
Our lessons are
- Fun, we create an enjoyable atmosphere and even implement an awards system to encourage children
- Challenging, we have a progressive challenge system for children to face, overcome and develop
- Educational, both within the game of golf and outside. Teaching children etiquette and manners of the game and aiding social development.
- Safe, our teachers are qualified professionals with many years experience. We also use specialist Tri-Golf equipment with oversized plastic clubheads and foam balls.
Are you interested in finding out more about bringing GolfTastic to your school?
Please feel free to contact us, we would love to chat with you. Here at GolfTastic we are happy to discuss anything with you. To find out more, about our after school classes take a look at our schools brochure.